Friday, April 9, 2010

Busy, busy, busy....but hey I'm here now with some LO's to share.
Have you all checked out the Lift This! site? If not, you should! I've been hosting last weeks challenge and I picked a LO of Zarah (aka Zarischka) to lift and this is how it turned out:



credits

And here's the one from the week before last:


credits

Here's a LO I made with one of Vinnie's new realeased kits @2Peas:


credits

And another one:



credits

Vinnie has made a brand new freebie mini-kit (posted on her blog) and this is what I've done with it:


credits

There's this great new blog called VanillaBees and I LOVE it! I've already seen some familiar faces and they host some great challenges. I posted these photos for this weeks photography challenge:



































I -finally- got some new ink for my printer, so I'll start making some hybrid goodies now soon. I'll keep you posted here, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful layouts! I will look forward to see your hybrids!

Off to check out VanillaBee

Unknown said...

Claudia, beautiful pages!!!