and the first official lift of Lift This! has started! There's a $20 2peas-GC for the best page layout, so come and join us!
Let me show you my first "Lift This!" lift:
credits
Vinnie has some new goodies in store @2peas and here are the LO's I made with them:
credits
And the second one:
credits
Here's a LO made with Kasia's latest kit:
credits
Be sure to check out Valorie's awesome March BYOC (Build You Own Collab-kit)goodies. They're so "spring-y" and I just LOVE those soft colors:
credits
Valorie has made another fantastic collab-kit with Sahlin Studio's:

credits
I hope you join us in the Lift This! challenge, and make sure you check it out this next wednesday because that's the first lift I'll be hosting there!
Happy scrapping!



+.jpg)



2 comments:
Claudia, congrats on Mscraps!!
WOW I didn't know these where yours!! Great work and congrats!! Can't wait till the next lift!
Post a Comment