Sunday, April 18, 2010

Last sunday we had the first ever get together Dutch Digiscrap event...and it was fun! I've been invited by Erica and this was the first time we ever met in real life. We know each other from Vinnie's CT and have had contact ever since. Erica's made a LO of the two of us:




















And ohhhh how I hated seeing myself with my way too long hair. I've been posponing a hair dressers appointment for about 4 months now, and this was it. Last friday while doing my groceries I walked by a hairdresser (not even my own but just one I happened to walk by) and I got in and had my hair cut. Pfffew...what a haircut can do for a person. So here's my new hairdo:




Doesn't this look much "cooler"?
I think it does!













So that's enough about me and my hair for now.
Here are some LO's I've made this week/ This one was for the Lift This! challenge.










credits

And drumroll please.......my LO Live Laugh Love made GSO april 12th yayyy!

Here's a LO with some of Valorie's kits:

And another one with a collab-kit by Designs by Lily & Valorie Wibbens:

Here's a LO I made for the freebie challenge @digicsrap.nl:


credits

I've been making LOTS of other LO's but I can't share them with you yet...yes, there's something coming up!

Oh and my Delphinium photo got the 5th place honorable mention over @VanillaBees. Guess I should pick up on my project 365 again....

3 comments:

Starwarsnerd62 said...

Claudia, your hair looks gorgeous! It really frames your beautiful face so nicely.

I'm so embarrassed I only just found out you had a blog!
Bookmarking you, girly!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your haircut!!! Sassy girl! LOL! I cannot do short, does not look good on me.....

How special to meet Erika IRL, I think I live too far away to meet you.
boo hoo.

Love your layouts and Congrats on making GSO!

Heather T. said...

Ooooh, your haircut looks fabulous!! =)