Sunday, March 14, 2010

I've been so busy this weekend making lots of LO's, but you all just have to wait a little while longer before I can show them to you. No, I won't tell you, just hang in there...
There are some LO's I can show you though, and I'm so happy to say that "Beach" made GSO today!!!!! I didn't think I had it in me anymore, it's been such a long time since I had anything picked out for GSO. This gives me that extra "thing" that makes it all even more worthwile. Being appreciated throughout the digi-community...wow!
Oke, I'll stop blabbing now.

This is my mom's family in the 50's. She's the girl with the long hair in the middle. Just look at that haircut from my aunt, hilarious! Ashley's kit "Ellie" is perfect for those retro LO's.




credits

Valorie and Emily created this great kit "Yo Ho! Yo Ho!", perfect for those little Jack Sparrows out there...


credits

Another great kit from which I LOVE the colors by Sabrina Dupre. Two very best friends at the fair.


 credits

And this LO made GalleryStandOuts today, I made it for Nicole's challenge over at 2Peas.


credits

Hopefully I can share my hot news with you next time around. 11.04PM already, off to bed now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot news????

Anonymous said...

what is your Hot News????? Awww it is too hard to wait!!!............


Thankyou for sharing your layouts, and I was so excited to see your layout featured at GSO myself, if I ever get to be featured there I think you might just hear my excited scream from here to where you live!! LOL!