Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This has been a busy week. I've started working again after being a SAHM for 4 years. Our youngest is going to school in a couple of weeks, so I have plenty of free time on my hands. It's at out local pharmacy and I just love to pick up my old job again. It's a part-time job for 1,5 days/week. That's just enough time away from home and enough to get back into business. Beeing up on my feet again all day is very tiring. I just guess it takes some time to get used to it after all these years.
I still managed to get some LO's done though:

I made this one with the collab-kit by Hazel-Olive designs and Laura Skathi @Mscraps:


credits

And another one by Hazel-Olive designs:

credits

Jopke has got some great templates out @Scrapinsider:

credits

Of course this post wouldn't be complete with goodies from my dear friend Vinnie. Have you checked out her store yet @2Peas?
You can pick up this fantastic template for free!


credits

Made this one for 2Peas weekly digital challenge:


credits

And here's Tony all dressed up for a party he had last friday at his school


credits

That's it for now. Take care!

No comments: