Sunday, February 28, 2010

So, it's been a while since I posted anything....can't help it, I'm just a bad blogger.....But I haven't been sitting on my behind all this time though (well that's not completely true, sitting behind the PC is also sitting on my bum, and that's productive time!)
I hope you girls have heard that Vinnie has a new store to sell her fantastic goodies at: it's at 2Peas! most of her kits are in store now, and those who are not will be there the next few weeks with some awesome new stuff too!
Make sure to read her blog and link through the new challenge blog she's made: Lift This!. I'm very honoured to be hosting challenges there together with Vinnie and Nicole Le Blanc. The first challenge is up, so please come and join us in lifting paper-LO's into digital LO's. It's so much fun to do and I'm already happy seeing a lot my "digimaginary" friends around there too! It's weird not having a familiar place to hang out at, but at the digital message board @2Peas there are already a lot of us finding each other again.

That's enough bla-bla for now, here are some LO's for you to check out:

This one is made with Dutch wordart by Jopke D., sorry for you English girls, this one is just for us Dutchies (or for you half-breeds like Karen and Jen...LOL)







credits

Not being pregnant and not going to be, Valorie has made a great kit to use for those little toddlers and your (old)pregnancy pics:

credits

credits

TheLilyPad has some great challenges every month, so I decided to go for it with this one:


credits

I've also been making LO's for some challenges over at 2Peas:


credits



credits

Hazel Olive designs and Laura Skathi have teamed up to make this fantastic kit "Moody @Mscraps":





















Here's another one with Vinnie's goodies:


credits

And the LO I made for the first challenge at Vinnie's  Lift This!  site:






















Designs by Lili and Valorie Wibbens have also teamed up to make a fantastic collab-kit called "{Me}" perfect for an AAM page:


credits

And another one with one of Val's new templates:


credits

And finally a LO I made for our DD's best friend. He lost his father about a month ago and misses him like crazy. So I decided to make something for him to remember him by. I had it printed and framed. The look on his face was priceless. He loved it so much....I'm glad I could do this for him...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That lost one took my breath....it is really beautiful and I love the fact you made it for him!
Still haven't found my way at twopeas...it is soo big. Maybe this weekend I will figure it out!

Casey Wright said...

Beautiful LO - very inspiring!