skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Just another day
I've been to the gym for the first time this year. Poweryoga. Have you ever tried holding your knees against your ears lying on your back with your arms stretched out on the ground? I know I have today! Too bad I didn't bring my camera, it would make some awesome photo's I'm sure!
Here's a LO I've made with Val's goodies today:
credits
And with Kasia's new kit:
2 comments:
Hi Claudia! Glad I found your blog. Im going to link it to my blog as Im doing the 365 too. Love the photos you have taken so far!
..................I need to excersize!
Hoi Claudia, je hebt een blog, wat leuk!! En wat zit je in veel CT's! Ik ga je werk zeker volgen, ben een groot fan van je LO's!
En succes met P365!
Aagje
Post a Comment