Busy day today. Left home at noon and came back at 20.30. Of course I forgot to take along my camera, so this is a picture of our Nixie tube clock taken from our couch this evening...
Yes, finally. Finally I've created my own blog. Nothing special, just a simple blog, some photo's every now and then and my digital scrap pages. The title, Ca'n Claudia: Ca'n is catalan for "with/at" and being a total spainaholic I decided this would make a good title for my blog. And nobody's claimed it yet ;)
About me then: Wife, mother, daughter living in Rijnsburg, the Netherlands. I'm a total digi-scrap-addict so this is where I'll post my pages. I'm very proud and honoured to be a part of the following Creative Teams :
Vinnie Pearce (@TwoPeasInABucket),
Spotted Dog Designs (Valorie Wibbens @TheLilyPad).Photography is my other hobby so I'll be posting some pics here every now and then.
No comments:
Post a Comment