e're having a real heat wave here, with temperatures over 30C (86F) REALLY H O T. But hey, I'm not complaining. It's this kind of weather that makes it possible to go to the beach and make some boat trips. Here are some pics from last sunday, when we were out on a boat trip with some friends:
We're having BBQ's and gardenparties, eating all of our meals outside, this is what summer's all about! The kids just had their last week of school and that meant water parties, and all sorts of activities including a playbackshow. Our youngest made his first appearance on a stage and his class sang a song from "The Lion King". Sooooo cute to see him singing out loud and making all kinds of gestures with his hands...We were really impressed.
Hot weather means less computering, our PC is in the attic/loft and you can only imagine temperatures up there....I still managed to make a LO though:
Hot weather means less computering, our PC is in the attic/loft and you can only imagine temperatures up there....I still managed to make a LO though:





No comments:
Post a Comment