Thursday, February 11, 2010

I still can't believe it, but it's the truth....Pixel Canvas is closing it's doors february 15th.....
But until then, you can still buy Vinnie's goodies at 45% off!
Sigh.......I'll really miss hangin' out there and I'll miss all my "imaginary" friends. Hope we all meet again girls!

I promised you some more LO's last week, so here they are:

The first two are with the kit "Earthsong" by Rocco Baviera a very well-known designer and now a scrapbook designer as well. Check it out:












credits












credits

Here are some more Pixel canvas LO's:
This is newborn baby boy Winston with his youngest sister Carice. No it's not my baby boy....






And another one of Winston:

credits

And the last one with Pixel Canvas goodies:

credits

But there's more....
This one is made with Jopke D.'s new kit:




credits

And with Valorie's February BYOC goodies @TLP:

credits

And the last one made with Valorie's goodies:

credits

That's it for now. I HAVE to update my project 365 photo's, I already am 1 week behind in posting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claudia Im so sad!

I feel like a fish out of water................

Claudia Star (aka star74) said...

I know Barbara....but we'll hunt Vinnie down and give her the biggest welcome whereever she might end up!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you started this blog so I can keep up with your amazing art, Claudia! You are so super talented!